Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Small cars for sale

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
All

Some of you will know I dabble in buying repairing and selling, small cars mainly.
I hope this post doesn't break any rules - if so mods please do delete. I just thought I would offer to members first at a discount to what I will advertise at.
I have available right now:-

2004 04 Fiat Punto Active Sport 8v 1.2 petrol. 89k, one owner, historied, in bright blue over dark cloth. Has the "city" power steering. Full MOT and taxed till end of May, has just had a couple of brake pipes, a driveshaft, and a fearsomely expensive (lol) cat and manifold. A canny little thing in a gorgeous colour, couple of mild bumper corner scrapes and a tiny ding at the back (£100 quoted for that one). £1100

2006 56 Fiesta 1.4 Ghia 5 door in Mauve metallic with cream leather. 52k miles, two owner, air con, will have full mot. A stunning colour and really pretty car. Cat D due to tailgate, rear bumper and rear panel which has been repaired professionally. £3150 (need it gone before daughter persuades me to sell to her - she hasn't passed her test yet and already wants to change her car!!!! If so her lovely 54 plate fiesta will be available)

2007 07 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec 3 door in Ocean Blue metallic with dark cloth. 38k miles one owner, air con. Again a stunning colour and lovely to look at. Cat D due to bonnet bumper and slam panel with rads. All now professionally repaired. Will have full MOT. £3300

For those of you with a nervous disposition about the cat D thing - I actually don't mind sourcing cars like that due to how genuine they are - for example I am very careful what I buy through the trade, and avoid the auctions, as there is high percentage of cars being traded on for spurious reasons.

Cat "D" are generally ok, i agree with that.
Providing when you are ready to shift them on again, you should expect a knock down.

Also there is a mandatory indemnity at all auctions I frequent, where any hidden history is revealed.
You first pay the deposit, immediately, of around £60., which covers the HPI checking.
On the HPI being satisfactory, you then pay the balance, in the next 48 hours

You then have the option to refuse the car, with all your money returned, if it comes back with some thing in the history, that was not declared on the rostrum.

Gra

Agreed - my stuff is priced as Cat D with it all up front - I find it best.

Back