Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Small-form taps, faucets, spigots supplier

SimonD

Country Flag
australia
Can anyone suggest a supplier or two for small metal taps for our water system in our truck? Most RV suppliers have huge taps and we are looking for something much smaller, similar to the sorts of taps you get on beverage dispensers but more hardy.

stainless_tap.jpg

Have you tried eBay? I found a nice compact RV metal mixer tap on there a while back but if it’s the ones you show in the pic that have stolen your heart you might try a catering spares company. I have the make Still in the back of my mind.

And Google :tongueclosed: Rich. I realise I should have titled this thread "What part do each of you use to stop your water systems emptying spontaneously?" as I can't imagine I'm the first to add a tap to their truck. I just need two little taps I can add to hoses for filtered water in gulping and at rear. The pictured one is for a beverage dispenser - I'm not sure how hardy they would be and are less suited to add to a hose [more for side wall mounting]. A lot of RV taps are massive and I'm having trouble finding one on boat/RV suppliers. I looked for Still but the name is a bit generic so couldn't identify it.

Edit - I think the correct term is hose union bib tap [i had no idea] and these on RS are more like it.

Last edited:
And Google :tongueclosed: Rich. I realise I should have titled this thread "What part do each of you use to stop your water systems emptying spontaneously?" as I can't imagine I'm the first to add a tap to their truck. I just need two little taps I can add to hoses for filtered water in gulping and at rear. The pictured one is for a beverage dispenser - I'm not sure how hardy they would be and are less suited to add to a hose [more for side wall mounting]. A lot of RV taps are massive and I'm having trouble finding one on boat/RV suppliers. I looked for Still but the name is a bit generic so couldn't identify it.

Edit - I think the correct term is hose union bib tap [i had no idea] and these on RS are more like it.
Have a look in Marine/ Nautical stuff theres all sorts of taps and things for small cabin areas etc...

Have a search on Amazon for Replacement Spigot for Beverage Dispenser same tap as your picture

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to say Lever Bib tap. There’s some on eBay but it depends what you call large/huge. A 12v Water solenoid and a small nozzle would keep things small but it’s more complexity. Could be a way of not emptying things and keeping it open for a length of time etc.

Last edited:
Back