Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well I know. Who announces they have a terminal illness then goes out and buys a replacement fridge? I had a sudden rush of blood to the head and realised that my set up in the Hilux would be better with the dual compartment version of this. So I made a mercy dash to North of Harrogate and picked one up.

What's wrong with the 60L single? Not a damn thing. I think there are enough of us now to have realised that Snomaster is a top brand up there with the Engels and so on. They're faultless. Their internal layouts are better than most any of the others too in my opinion. So it's for sale. Yes, it's got some wear marks, yes the cover is a little rubbed in places but ask yourself just how that affects the taste of your beer, bacon, sausages etc etc. It doesn't. Worn or not, a fridge like this is effectively perfect until the day it eventually stops running at all. Which given the little use this has had will be long after I have gone.

I can't post the damn thing it's a fridge! Collect would be better. Now could I drag it to the Overland Show? I'd struggle. I can't even say I will make that and with a bloody extra fridge in the car?

Someone is bound to want a picture or specs. Google it my friend or go back to your knitting. It's a big silver box that's had beers in it. It is one big compartment that runs either fridge OR freezer, not both at the same time like the replacement I've just plundered. And it doesn't smell!

Come on someone, grab a great fridge for the Summer.

Last edited:
Can I have first dibs on this Chris, it might be an upgrade on my 47l ARB one.

Dibs is dibs Sir. And cash talks ha ha. You can have a look later today when you're down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back