Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, was it socks again or ......

As long as you got your fix Chas and you can manage it in moderation all's good ....... i'm starting to think Trev could do with a spell at the Priory Clinic :lol:

Actually I got socks too, but I had asked for them.

Actually I got socks too, but I had asked for them.

thats ok.

I got socks from my mother, but expressly said I didn't want any ! :icon-rolleyes: Still trying to figure out the subliminal message there :think:

And socks AS WELL ! what you doing driving a bloody landrover :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No socks for me, we got a few joint gifts, nothing truck related but some cash that'll be getting spent on the truck and towards my new tattoo.

Did get a revolver from the wife though, not the rifle I've hinting about but just as much fun.

Only fair as lily got one :lol:
20141225_101849.jpg

I got a CD . . .

Joe Bonamassa - "Different Shades of Blue" :thumbup:.

Chris will understand :icon-wink:.

(and chocolate . . Lots of chocolate :icon-cool:).

Bob.

Last edited:
Sure do Bob. Was listening to the same album whilst making dinner yesterday.

Amongst my other stocking fillers was this handy tin, Now I just need to decide what to keep in it, any suggestions, it's a bit too small to park the 80.
beer-wink.gif

20141226_174336.jpg

Santa brought me this...

image.jpg

Actually, as a photo it looks huge, try this...

image.jpg

The he screen is worn on the wrist like a watch and has a wi-fi link to the camera, so does the iPad and the phone....

It also has a waterproof case with various mounts, works well on the truck, but it should be good for the bike too... :dance:

Santa brought me this...

View attachment 16855

Actually, as a photo it looks huge, try this...

View attachment 16856

The he screen is worn on the wrist like a watch and has a wi-fi link to the camera, so does the iPad and the phone....

It also has a waterproof case with various mounts, works well on the truck, but it should be good for the bike too... :dance:

pedal bike or motorbike?

oh and I got an LED inspection light and torque wrench......

Like that camera :) I like gadgets :dance:
I got a bottle of Jack D & a Sig Sauer .22 semi Auto pistol....:violence-pistoldou:but, its now 6 or 7 weeks since my last purchase and the paperwork isnt back from the prefecture, so although its bought and paid for, I cant have it yet :(. Understandably, paperwork must be 100% right........I just wish they would hurry up! (actually, reading that back, its looks like a bad combo!)

Last edited:
pedal bike or motorbike?

oh and I got an LED inspection light and torque wrench......

Sorry, a bit late on this one, pedal bike, mostly downhill as I'm getting too old to ride uphill too much these days!! :violin:

I 'spose it would count as a Christmas present, albeit a little early. A certain Silver 120 from Edinburgh that was in the classifieds recently.

Jeez, you guys can give the Eastenders scriptwriters a run for their money!

TBH if I was a bit flusher I would have tried to nab one myself at some point.

I 'spose it would count as a Christmas present, albeit a little early. A certain Silver 120 from Edinburgh that was in the classifieds recently.

:icon-surprised:

Trev how many LandCruisers have you got now?

You must have a really understanding Mrs! :lol:

.... but one of my many stocking fillers was a bar of Marmite chocolate. I love Marmite!

I love Marmite and I love chocolate....

But Marmite chocolate :wtf: I can't get my head around that Chas, not at all :puke-front:

My father used to enjoy Cheshire cheese on brown bread with marmalade...

Each to their own, I suppose.... :shifty:

We got a surprise visit from the wife's parents; great to see them, but not when we're both working full time and in the wife's case workingvery strange hours, with start times as early as 3am!!

On the flip side, we picked up some driving lights from a mate for free, and the FiL wired them up for us... after a slight glitch (we had the driving lights on with the dipped beam rather than main beam) we've also got a multi meter for the next lot of electricals.... which will be a UHF, once I decide which one I want...

Back