Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sperm collector

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
http://p.you.video.sina.com.cn/swf/...k+cvwk0Rs/s.swf&tHostName=www.mychinamoto.com

Sperm collecting machine: Chinese innovation at its best.....

I have no doubt that Chinese inventors will soon rule the world. Don't believe me? Some wonderful company in Jiangsu has apparently invented a sperm collecting machine. Great! With this machine, now sperm banks around the world no longer need to get donors to "do it yourself". The machine boasts of a cylinder pump which they say feels like a vajayjay inside. Like it tighter? Looser? Faster? Slower? All of that, and the height of the pump itself is adjustable. There's also a screen that can play you your favourite p@rn in a wide variety of file formats while the machine pumps the baby batter out of you. This machine is supposedly great for sufferers of premature ejaculation because it helps to desensitise the penis. Any PE patients out there? Get one from their Alibaba store http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/21...Collector.html and tell us if it work

Gra

I enjoy looking at LandCruiser pron much as the next man, but this is a bit too extreme for me..........................and I don't have room next to my computer desk :lol:

Probably THE most random post you've put up Gra.

Last edited:
Sperm collecting machine: Chinese innovation at its best..... Like it tighter? Looser? Faster? Slower? All of that, and the height of the pump itself is adjustable.
Gra

All that sounds like the voice of experience speaking Graham. :icon-wink:

I've been trying to invent the perfect sperm collector for years but the mrs absolutely refuses to get in the cage !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now, if you add a coin slot to the machine you probably got yourself a business...

A farmer ordered a high tech milking machine.
Since the equipment arrived when his wife was out of town, he decided to test it on himself first. So, he inserted is "manhood" into the equipment, turned the switch on and everything else was automatic.
Soon, he realized that the equipment provided him with much more pleasure than
his wife did. When the fun was over, though, he quickly realized that he
couldn't remove the instrument. He read the manual but didn't find any useful information.
He tried every button on the instrument, but still without success.
Finally, the farmer decided to call the supplier's Customer Service Hot Line. "Hello, I just bought a milking machine from your company. It works fantastic, but how do I remove it from the cow's udder?"
"Don't worry," replied the customer service rep, "The machine will release automatically once it's collected two gallons" :shock::oops: