Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spiral cable and steering alignment - In trouble ( lol )

That’s certainly a good deal there Tom. To be fair to Toyota, consumable items, brake pads, filters etc, are pretty reasonably priced and not worth importing. There’s even talk of complete clutch kits being reasonable here so it’s always worth trying a good local dealership. The club has a good parts contact in Simon Holton. Clearly not all dealerships are made equal, so it’s well worth building a relationship with a good one. Mine got bought up by a BMW dealership and demolished. It’s now flats. :thumbdown:

My very 1st Toyota was a Cressida , and now I'm on my 6 Toyota and 5th landcruiser !!!! The only vehicle I've ever bought that I actually made money on !!!! Every LC I've sold I made money on them , I've seen 06 models here and 170k and they're asking 11k for them !!!! , and it's getting worse as the hybrid era rolls out. , everyone is after them lol.

Our first Toyota was a Cressida too. NET 323X in red. It had everything electric windows, mirrors, sunroof, aircon. 2.0L engine 5 gears - count them FIVE!! Tinted glass, I kid you not. It was luxury. We'd had FIATs pretty much since forever and then this thing. Wow.

Our first Toyota was a Cressida too. NET 323X in red. It had everything electric windows, mirrors, sunroof, aircon. 2.0L engine 5 gears - count them FIVE!! Tinted glass, I kid you not. It was luxury. We'd had FIATs pretty much since forever and then this thing. Wow.

We'd had an Austin 1800 before the Cressida , but they where a pain with that " elastic " suspension lol , stepping into the Cressida was like a different planet !!!! And classy looking too , with the chrome bumpers , mirrors etc , OIA 5441 bought in 1979 New from Andrews in Belfast.

Ours was a later model I think but even now looks staggeringly modern

Screenshot 2019-01-27 at 05.56.43.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back