Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stock Standard - 80 series 1991 - 4.2 VX diesel auto

iceman

Country Flag
south_africa
Hi Gents,

I've got two cruisers and need to sell one of them, anybody interested (serious buyers please) - £6k. Pics on request

Are these in South Africa? Some (even basic) details might help?

Auto you say, can you provide some more details?

Yep, details and pics would be helpful, sounds like something a new member might be looking for make a start on 80 ownership.

Sorry gents - here are some pics, its got about 185k km on the clock. Its here in the UK.

Attachments

• 20230913_185033.jpg
    20230913_185033.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 20230913_185049.jpg
    20230913_185049.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230913_185135.jpg
    20230913_185135.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Im interested in your land cruiser. Do you have pictures of the underside and under the bonnet ?

JDM import by the looks of it.

@iceman did you sell this to someone from here?
Looks like whoever bought it is looking to make a few £.
It looks like if you now want it.... then you're too late and you'd now have to cough up an extra 2k!

I thought since there was little feedback on this post it might be useful to see that it's moved on. With everyone and their dog looking for an 80 I was a bit surprised no one bought it at 6k and made good use of it.

To be fair the OP was very light on detail, so not that surprised that no one ripped his arm off. The new seller is at least making a bit of an effort, so fair play.

I thought since there was little feedback on this post it might be useful to see that it's moved on. With everyone and their dog looking for an 80 I was a bit surprised no one bought it at 6k and made good use of it.
Yeah is was a bit of a fire sale got some things i'm dealing with and needed to raise funds rapidly

That’s a real shame…. not really in the spirit of things.

He turned up with the money, if anyone on here had wanted to determine it's future they should have stepped in.
remember, asking isn't marrying and it's not been sold yet and the money hasn't been made yet.

Last edited:
Has it got double springs on the front or am I seeing things? (front suspension photo in the add)

Back