Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Storage solutions

Ecoman said:
some interesting ideas there :thumbup:

If you happen the read Afrikaans. What about us Khosas and Zulus? Anyway yesterday I demonstrated the wonders of the our trucks AHC system for the 1st time in front of the wife. She was having increasing trouble "getting in and out" and therefore was duly impressed with this party trick and this got me thinking. Seeing that Hanna's primary purpose is as a load lugger, transporting my kit from one event to another, would it be possible to use some kind of ramp together with the AHC to make loading and unloading of flight cases a whole heap easier on my back?

John

The Dark Dude

Dark Dude said:
Ecoman said:
some interesting ideas there :thumbup:

If you happen the read Afrikaans. What about us Khosas and Zulus? Anyway yesterday I demonstrated the wonders of the our trucks AHC system for the 1st time in front of the wife. She was having increasing trouble "getting in and out" and therefore was duly impressed with this party trick and this got me thinking. Seeing that Hanna's primary purpose is as a load lugger, transporting my kit from one event to another, would it be possible to use some kind of ramp together with the AHC to make loading and unloading of flight cases a whole heap easier on my back?

John

The Dark Dude

You could try some of these:
PlatformShoes.gif

ROTFLMAO :lol:

Are those LED headlights on the front too??

Nice...

sent from TapaTalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back