Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stuggling with EU breakdown cover for 20 year old Cruiser

Just got a letter from ADAC saying due to rising costs they won't be sending out the magazine anymore ,
Nice one, I could read it anyway , it went straight in recycling bin, that's one chore less to do ;)

Was worried, when I first saw letter thought they were not offering cover outside of Germany anymore.....

Here is google translation of the letter they sent me

"Mr. Cook, in the Motorweltausgabe February 2017 we informed about the decision of the presidency and the administrative council of the ADAC e. V., the dispatch of the ADAC Motorwelt Abroad to discontinue The costs for the delivery abroad are up to four times as high as within Germany. We ask for your understanding that the membership is no longer acceptable. For this reason, we are not going to send the engine world abroad any more. We offer our members abroad the electronic edition of the ADAC Motorwelt. You can subscribe to it under aper. if you register for the electronic edition (e-paper, you will still receive the official ADAC newsletter with all information relevant to the association, in particular for membership.) In addition, you help to protect the environment.

Saved me a job Andy. I got the same letter.

I thought it said "You have a long lost brother, who is a Nigerian Prince. You have inherited his fortune. Please send a photocopy of your arse and you will be rich beyond your dreams".

Or

You have won first prize in a beauty contest; collect £100

Got the same today. Had a bit of a guess at it and worked out it was about the magazine but that's as far as I got. Was just downloading an OCR app to get it in and translated so this saved me a task too. Thanks Andy. :thumbup:

How many beauty contests do you normally enter Chris?

I you are keen you can register for the electronic version of it...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i got one as well thanks for work you did
i can read it in english

Got the same today. Had a bit of a guess at it and worked out it was about the magazine but that's as far as I got. Was just downloading an OCR app to get it in and translated so this saved me a task too. Thanks Andy. :thumbup:

How many beauty contests do you normally enter Chris?

More than he wins, I'll bet :lol:

Back