Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Swap centre facing bench seats from 78 Series Troop Carrier to 75 Series Troop Carrier?

Tack

Country Flag
australia
Hello.
I'm wanting to put centre facing rear bench seats with seat belts into a 75 Series troop carrier.
(There are 4 benches all together; two on each side.)

How easily will the bench seats and seatbelts from a 78 Series fit into a 75 series?

Hi Tack,

I am looking at this as well.

I have a HZJ75 with only the front seats and I know that the 75 comes inthree floor pans. (2 front seats, 5 seats or eleven).

In my case there is no mounting point available so I would have to make the amendments myself. You can score all parts. One of the main point is the central locking pins in which the seat locks when in a down position.

Good luck!

I have a troopy with 8 seats, quirky mod it seems
Only issue i have is the front seats do not fold down far enough to allow room for a person to jump in the back, If i buy a new front seat that allows this, do I need to modify the mounting brackets? would rather not if I can.

thanks

Any recent updates on these projects? I would love to do some modified setup in my 73, with a jump seat on each side.
I don’t think that was a OEM option, but it’s attractive to me so that I can fold them up and haul stuff when not in use.

Back