Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sweatshirts

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I saw a sweatshirt on eBay that had the 'Ape through the ages' across the chest, I'm sure you know the type of thing, but this particular one I saw was ape to Land Rover, so I contacted the seller to ask if they did ape to Land Cruiser, they didn't but would try to modify their existing design. So I sent them a few pics of my 80 to see if they would be of any use, and they used one of mine complete with roof tent, spare on the back and snorkel. :dance: There's more available if anyones interested in having my 80 on their chest. :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150940034...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

EDIT
I should have added, I've already bought a different design of theirs and it's a good quality Fruit of The Loom brand.

Last edited:
Bought.

After a hoodie anyway so might as well represent the landcruiser ^^

Excellent !
I bought one too.
Never have enough hoodies in the winter, now I've got one with your landcruiser !

cruiser top.jpg
I had some toyota parts arrive in a 'Fruit of the loom' box and then a fruit of the loom top with a Toyota on it.

View attachment 4386
I had some toyota parts arrive in a 'Fruit of the loom' box and then a fruit of the loom top with a Toyota on it.
:thumbup: Is that the one you're wearing? it looks like my 80 but the picture is small, has it got roof tent and snorkel if so it probably came from the same scource.

Aye it's your one from the ebay link you posted.
Cool eh !
Nice one Chas !
:text-thankyoublue:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back