Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The bug has bit me egr advise

Engineboy

Country Flag
england
started out with a diesel 4.2 about 4 years ago but decided to dabble with an lpg cruiser a few issues with a blown rad and a perished heater matrix hose well this weekend saw another lpg arrive it’s been sat for years and the mice have eaten the egr vacuum moderator so asking what’s the best advise and how to do it
Do I replace the moderator or blank everything off ?
Also the original lpg has a 4 inch lift as a result it’s named the hulk a new rad and powder coated wheels and the perished hose has been the first little jobs along with cleaning the window rubbers out for the electric Windows but I was wondering on the tow bar level I tow a triple axle Bateson and usually got 2 ton on the back of it so is it an matter of loading the trailer and setting the drop plate so everything is level level or is it better to stick to a specific measurement when the cruiser is on the level and unloaded and the measurement is set from the ground to the top of the ball ? If so what would it be?
So 3 cruisers sat on the drive just playing with them to see what suits me best I think the diesel will go one day but it’s early days still
However the missus now wants to keep one of them what can I say at least we can rescue each other if either of us breakdown !!!!!!
Your thoughts appreciated as usual

Back