Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the media gallery on here is a treasure trove of fantastic photos

Aguirre

i clicked on it by accident and was pleased to discover a great variety of photos/projects/repairs/improvements of your cruisers. only slight problem . . i wish the photos were bigger! but its well worth a look. thanks!

i clicked on it by accident and was pleased to discover a great variety of photos/projects/repairs/improvements of your cruisers. only slight problem . . i wish the photos were bigger! but its well worth a look. thanks!

Whilst agreeing with you Aguirre, I'm quite sure you're not necessarily referring to mine. :lol:

Having said that, there are many problem-solving types of albums and many relating to conversions and builds generally. Well worth a look.

One question I have for Crispin, as contemporary topics become history, should we make an effort to delete albums or content to save server memory, or is capacity virtually unlimited?

As an IT numbskull, I have no idea without guidance.

Whilst agreeing with you Aguirre, I'm quite sure you're not necessarily referring to mine. :lol:

Having said that, there are many problem-solving types of albums and many relating to conversions and builds generally. Well worth a look.

One question I have for Crispin, as contemporary topics become history, should we make an effort to delete albums or content to save server memory, or is capacity virtually unlimited?

As an IT numbskull, I have no idea without guidance.
upload them to a "cloud" i.e googledrive or a similar service.

anyway, i enjoyed viewing your scenic photos. thanks!

upload them to a "cloud" i.e googledrive or a similar service.

anyway, i enjoyed viewing your scenic photos. thanks!

Nice to hear, thanks, but "uploading them to a cloud" is the same as losing them to the garbage, with my IT "cloud" skills :lol:

To me the Media section is a cloud, that's why I made reference to Crispin.

:) Glad you found them and like them.

I'm working on another bit of work which will convert people's thread pictures into albums. I'll make it easier to browse and manage.

@clivehorridge -
Space and capacity are not a problem. After the server upgrade we have loads of spare space / memory and grunt to keep us ticking over for a long time.

Upload more picture! We love picture :)

For everyone's benefit -
https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/media/

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back