Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

This Forum. Paragraph no good.

frank rabbets

Guru
When I type a reply and want to start a new paragraph my cursor will not drop down. So I have to type one long string. My email typing is OK. Any ideas. Frank. See what I mean?

think you have to run the site in compatability mode ..... little box thing like torn paper up in the top right corner on your browser ....

Wot Carl said. :thumbup:

Can you tell me what version of browser you're using?

So, when typing you press enter and nothing happens?

While the fix mentioned should work I'll see if there is a proper fix. I'm using the most up to date version of all browsers and have never seen a problem. Very odd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Had the same, but works now.

See :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the replies. Crispin when I press the button with the horizontal arrow pointing to the left having a small vertical tail on its' right nothing happens. Before when I pressed it the cursor would drop down to the extreme left hand margin on the line below. I think I have internet explorer version 10 as a pane opened up the other day saying "welcome to your new browser" and I think it said the above but I did not read it as I did not realise I had a new browser. Frank. See it still does not work. I'll try the compatibility thing if you cannot sort me. How can I find which browser I'm using?

Dang - It does not work on my machine now :) See... No enter. Ok, will look into a fix for it...

cvvbdxfb

all fixed!

Let me know if it works please. You should not have the previously mentioned "torn paper" thing at the top of your browser.

Back