Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

This quote is spot on

Rodger

I follow the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum and they just posted the following quote from Nobby Fukushima. IMO it is spot on.

"If you take the wheel of a Land Cruiser just at a time in life when you yourself have reached a comparable level of maturity or achievement, then the magic really begins and you have the right relationship with the car."

Regards,

Rodger

After a life changing experience at 49yrs old and a few years to recover i have had mine now for four years and love getting behind the wheel even to go to the shops and the longer journeys are better albeit very painful due to physical capabilities could my life be any better NAH!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Give over you still drive it like its a hot wheels hatch back and your parents will ground you if your late home :lol:

I’ve always kept my old cars for a long time, but nothing’s come close to me having owned my old 80 for 13 years this year :shock:

Still gives me the Cruiser grin... and I drive it daily... :lol:

Well our 90 has been with me/my father for 20 years now... It was the first car I actually took on the road at 16, and took me through the majority of my college years. I'm 24 by the way

Mine came to me by default. That is to say I had my Shogun stolen and had to get a suitable vehicle to work from and tow the bouncy castle trailer for the weekend. It was the best I could afford at the time, with a bit of help. That was August 2003 so 16 years this August. The longest I’ve ever owned a vehicle and I’ve no thought about changing. I loved my Shogun and I love my Cruiser as it gives me the cruiser grin every time I drive it

Hmm, I see what he's trying to say, but your never to young to own a cruiser.

Nobby? Really?

It's what his wife calls him.

Back