Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Todays effort

joinerman

Garage
What i did today.

Workshop012.jpg

Workshop014.jpg

very nice .... did you "steam" the wood to get it to bend in one peice (looks like one peice)... or is it several peices together

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very tidy, looks totaly immaculate.

G.

Thanks chaps, but you know something, not blowing my own trumpet here but although i have the ability to create something like this the money i get for it is pi55 poor yet some spotty faced oyk sitting in a nice warm office pushin a few buttons on a keyboard earns ten times what i can.

joinerman said:
Thanks chaps, but you know something, not blowing my own trumpet here but although i have the ability to create something like this the money i get for it is pi55 poor yet some spotty faced oyk sitting in a nice warm office pushin a few buttons on a keyboard earns ten times what i can.

Yes that never makes sense to me, Good job :thumbup:

Red Oktober said:
very nice .... did you "steam" the wood to get it to bend in one peice (looks like one peice)... or is it several peices together

That reminds me of a job my dad had once, He had a bay window to fit skirting to so he set up a nice jig and steamed the skirting to fit the bay to get a one piece all nice and tidy and when he went to fit the skirting it needed a little tweak and Snap it went :lol: he ended up piecing it :lol: still the thought was there

Joe

silvercruiser said:
Red Oktober said:

That reminds me of a job my dad had once, He had a bay window to fit skirting to so he set up a nice jig and steamed the skirting to fit the bay to get a one piece all nice and tidy and when he went to fit the skirting it needed a little tweak and Snap it went :lol: he ended up piecing it :lol: still the thought was there

Joe

:lol: :lol:
when steaming works ... it works very well ... used to build boats that way (well help build them)

Back