Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyodiy Diagrammes

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Thought I'd share...

I have just been on Toyodiy for a few part no's and noticed a link in the bottom left corner I haven't seen before - "to see diagrammes click here". followed the link and what do you know I can now see the pics with part no's... :cool:

I have registered with them and am not sure if this is a privilage you get once you've been registered for a while or have logged on a certain number of times but worth a go for anyone else wanting to access that type of info.

Later
Ryan

You mean you have been browsing ToyoDiy all this time without pics :shock: :!:

I still can't see the diagrams, and there is no link on the page either

Are you registered? You need to be registered and signed in to see the diags....

What :shock:

I've been registered for ages and haven't been able to see the pics.

Can't believe I've only noticed this now :doh:

Anyway it's awesome nontheless.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, registered, signed in, and still cant see the pics, or button to access... :(

Did you register or were you recommended by an existing member? It's essentially a Club and you have to be 'made up' in order to see the diagrams.

Chris

I wasn't recommended by anyone... Maybe if you log on enough times or are registered for long enough with an active account then you gain access. I've been registered on there for well over a year.

Oh, I thought it was me who recommended you.

Chris

Aah ok. Mystery solved then.
At least now I know I haven't been a complete fool and only noticed the link now.

Cheers for that Chris.

Bit of a thread resurrection here,

I was just looking on toyodiy and the diagrams seem to have disappeared?

Is it only me or are other people having this problem too?

I have always automatically accessed them before, on multiple occasions without a problem

I was just looking on toyodiy and the diagrams seem to have disappeared?

Gone for me too.

I just went there and they were gone too, but then I noticed the Sign In option top right. Signed in and all diagrams back again.

Sounds like a cookie has been reset there end.... log in and you will probably see them again :thumbup:

Just saw this but it's dated December 2009....

December 6, 2009
The diagrams are no longer available on this site per demands of Toyota Motor Sales Inc.

At ToyoDIY, we strongly believe in our right to repair our own vehicles. You can help by raising awareness of the issue. Details can be found atwww.righttorepair.org.

I just went there and they were gone too, but then I noticed the Sign In option top right. Signed in and all diagrams back again.

Sounds like a cookie has been reset there end.... log in and you will probably see them again :thumbup:

Logged out and back in and they're still gone.

That's odd Gary.

Just noticed that yourself and yogi are in the Emerald Isle.... surely they wouldn't be blocking you?

That's odd Gary.

Just noticed that yourself and yogi are in the Emerald Isle.... surely they wouldn't be blocking you?

Just checked with someone else here and he can't see them either!!

Back