Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyodiy Diagrammes

Curiouser and curiouser as Alice once said :think:

They have gone for me as well - bummer, they were there a few weeks ago

From the website contact us page:-

As mentioned in the news feed, the diagrams are no longer available on this site. Toyota Motor Sales Inc. demanded that we remove them, citing copyright claims.
We think this change will not have a significant negative impact on Toyota DIY-ers, it just makes parts lookup more difficult as the diagrams are still easy to obtain (you want a Toyota CD set called Toyota EPC). Note however that we do not distribute this application.If your question is still unanswered, select "Contact us", option "Other".

what country are you searching from?

Yes seems to be some kind of issue. No-one in sunny SA can see them anymore. Nor can some folks in Germany. We seem to be ok. There are other sites to use - I'll get the link in a sec.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is there no way of "downloading" the info you want whilst its still there. I appreciate the prices may change over time but its the diagrams that are of interest and not the price most of the time.

How about doing a screen shot and the filling it all away...may take quite a long time but its a thought.

Is there not a software that records the screen as you surf the web.

Also japan-parts.eu.

Unless you can get ftp level access to the site files it'll be a long and slow process to download everything. However more often than not when one site disappears another pops up to replace it.

Back