Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota High Mile club.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No stickers for me yet, my cruiser is only on 130k and my MR2 about 115k.

I think the mileage starts adding to the value at about 1,000,000 when the clock goes round to zero again

No stickers for me yet, my cruiser is only on 130k and my MR2 about 115k.

I think the mileage starts adding to the value at about 1,000,000 when the clock goes round to zero again
A 80 came in the workshop at 80 breakers last week for a front axle. Used to tow boats all over the country. That was 650 000 miles up and still worked daily.

Mine came in the post yesterday, I have the full set at 325 k miles, I really would prefer 32k Miles, it came to me with 150k miles, and it’s been a lot of fun but not without its problems. I also have a Merc Estate diesel will similar mileage ( not by me) My trouble is , I still love the bruiser, the only way for the future is to ensure maintenance is kept at the absolute highest level, as there is nothing new being produced to replace it. I suppose a new 70 series would do it though.
The holy grail of a low mileage “ garage find” still might happen, who knows?
Best regards to all, Bill Westley

Shame that there is no sticker beyond 300k, feels Toyota are missing a trick as it would be good publicity, plus no acknowledgments for loyal long term owners.

Shame that there is no sticker beyond 300k, feels Toyota are missing a trick as it would be good publicity, plus no acknowledgments for loyal long term owners.
I have seen a 500,000 mile one on the internet a while ago when i was wondering the same thing. They look the same as the Toyota ones, But they are not Toyota... I think they were from the States... A 500k Platinum it was called.... Im sure any Printers could Copy an Original and make some up... (Oh No! but that would be Wrong!. "wouldn't it"?)

I thought it was some sexual act that was performed in your Toyota when you were a Mile above sea level

I used to live in Denver : )

Back