Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Transportation infrastructure

clivehorridge

Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
The next time you feel like complaining about the state of the roads in the UK, take a look at this map...

811AD4A5-21B3-439E-ACFD-666A03DE57A7.jpeg

Seems we’ve a fair way to go to compete here... :?

Your neck of the woods is a bit Low down on the Chart Clive:lol: Does it include the new bit outside your House?

Your neck of the woods is a bit Low down on the Chart Clive:lol: Does it include the new bit outside your House?

In a word no, Higgy.

But when they’ve done an update of the survey, it’ll show, my bit of concrete must be worth the next color-shade up on the chart :lol:

In a word no, Higgy.

But when they’ve done an update of the survey, it’ll show, my bit of concrete must be worth the next color-shade up on the chart :lol:
Next year mate, Next year. An Interesting Chart you found there tho Mate.:thumbup:

I’ve just driven to the Czech Republic and back. The german autobahns (mostly dual carriageway) were a nightmare of roadworks, lorries and traffic jams, adding three hours to our journey, despite hooning along at 100mph on the few areas we could.
As is the Paris periphique, as is the route de soleille, the main motorway to the south of France that goes through the centre of Lyon, as are the motorways through all of the Low Countries.
The wonder of European motorways is a myth.

The interesting thing is the chart lumps everything together. I wouldn’t mind betting we would be on a par with Romania, if not a tad worse for state of road repair.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back