Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Travel precautions

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
The government has advised us to take certain precautions when travelling, such as: Take a spade, a fully charged mobile phone, a sleeping bag or warm blanket, a torch, some food and a vacuum flask of hot tea or coffee. They also suggest that we take a pair of extra boots or wellingtons and spare warm outer clothing, a warm hat and thick gloves.
I looked a right idiot stood at Victoria station yesterday. :oops:

Standing on Chesterfield Station platform this morning, I could have done will all of that. Trains all delayed because they are rubbish, nothing new, but it was minus thirteen. Yep, -13 and quite chilly. I had to dig out my own parking space because they couldn't be bothered themselves. You'd think that after a week, they might have cleared a bit! East Midland Trains. Absolutely shocking in every respect. Came home on the train tonight with no heating in the carriage! No heating in the waiting room either. That's East Midland Trains by the way.
They've just won an award for punctuality. Yes, I have to agree, the trains that actually show up ARE on time. Does not showing up count as late? Clearly not.

OK rant over.

Fat Controller

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back