Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tuff trek Tents and awnings

cmcmill01

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
http://www.tuff-trek.com
Anybody had any experience with there kit, all looks very reasonably priced, is it good quality?
Cheers
Craig

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As you say looks like a good price, someone needs to buy it and put it to the test at Lincomb!

Last edited:
East Sussex. Not far from Terrain. Wonder if someone left and set up on their own. Stuff looks nice.

Hope their customer service is better then Terrain. Well it couldn't actually be worse.

Craig

My wife and I went to see them a few weeks ago as the prices are indeed very reasonable. The business was started last year and it is mamaged by a guy and his wife. His name is Dara.
The demo was carried out at his house although he does have a lock up somewhere to store all the orders. We were there for about 2 hours and had a full demo of the RTT and both awnings. He is a very helpfull guy and nothing was too much trouble. I don't have any experience with other RTTs but it looked good quality. He has the RTT-02 on his Defender and both awnings. The tent is made in the Far East (what isn't these days) by a company who also manufacture other well known RTT brands. I couldn't get out of him who though.
I am however thinking of going down the road of a pop up RTT so will most likely not proceed but otherwise would have bought one.

Last edited:
Cheers Guys, it's heavily in the 4x4 magazine this month, and I saw a LR fully kitted out with this stuff in West Wickham about 3 weeks ago. Do you think any of there stuff could be used for camping for 5? Some of the RTT's seem to go up to a good size?
Also there ground tent looks like an Oztent copy, but not sure it is the same size as the RV5. Will probably get in contact with them an see if I can have a look cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back