Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Unusual spec truck

wobbly

Garage
I'm putting it in here cos its sort of a hi-lux....

Watching a programme about people emigrating to Thailand, the guy was driving what looked like a hi-lux when filmed from the front, but when they did the inside shot it was a 7 seater, not a crew cab.

Anyone know what it was - a hilux station wagon of some sort.

Pete

4Runner or Hilux Surf? how old was it?

The the wagon version of the current HiLux (in the same vein as the 4Runner/Surf) is called a Fortuner; they're talking about bringing it into Australia again to compete with Holdon Colorado 7, Isuzu Mu-x and the Ford rival (Everest I think) which is due later this year, and to a lesser extent the Mitsubishi Challenger and Nissan Pathfinder.

I have a contact that can supply in the uk if you fancy one.

no idea how much but he gets some nice stuff send me a email address and i will forward something to you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Seems its got to be a commercial vehicle - a quadcab with a 1001kg payload.

Last weeks faffing about had more of an impact than I expected - seems I've missed the guaranteed pre-31st March delivery date as I didn't order by last Friday. Feckers.

The salesman from Bristol left a message on my phone this morning, asking me if I was still interested in hilux's as I didnt turn up last week...:icon-rolleyes:

Will be nice to get this sorted, been dragging on too long, and all this rush at the end isnt helping my digestion.....

Back