Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vango airbeam tent

Hi Gav,
glad you got on well with the tent.
Used mine a few times now getting quicker every time.
Always draws attention when you start putting it up on site.

Happy camping bud.

Last edited:
Used mine, the 800 with side extension this summer for 2 weeks @ 3 different campstes in France, don't think it would have went as smoothly if it wan't for the Airbeam.
Got me thinking whether one of the Vango AirAway Sapera Standard (can't post links yet!!) could be connected to a rook rack on my 80 over the back door somehow.
Looking for easy camping options for 5 and I don't think a RTT will do.

How useful did you find the side extension dude?? Considering one for our 800 at the moment... How does it attach to the main tenet & how weather proof is it where it joins the main tent??

Cheers
Gav

How useful did you find the side extension dude?? Considering one for our 800 at the moment... How does it attach to the main tenet & how weather proof is it where it joins the main tent??

Cheers
Gav
I have the cooking stove, food boxes, camping fridge and cupboard with the knikes and forks and plates in it.
Very useful sapce, kids can take there shoes of before walk dirty all over the carpet in the main tent. The cooker out side in the extension means any miosture is not in the main tent.
I have the old pole Tigris 800 with side extension (up for sale if you are interested) and then ne Airbeam extension is bigger and comes with a ground sheet which is very useful, although haven't figured how it is exactly meant to go to match th extension floor layout!
It attaches by 2 long guy ropes going over the top and then part of the extension covers the main tent, it fits really well, need a couple of goes to get it right.
see the below picture
1-DSC05559.JPG
makes the tent bloody massive, so always request a big pitch!

Thanks for the report man - that's it, I'll be getting me one of those kiddies :icon-cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back