Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

various garden machines for sale

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Chaps
These are advertised elsewhere but sticking them here just in case any of you are looking for something.

Toro Wheelhorse 227-5 manual gearbox tractor with 42" cutting deck. We never used the deck, it was a tow tractor on site as we had another cutter. Needs some TLC to brakes. 17hp Kawasaki engine £350

Honda HRD 536 later model with working (!!!) drive/roller/decent grass box. 21" cut £500

Allen/Honda engined hover mower - has done very little work.4.5hp. Uses heavy duty strimmer line not a metal blade so very safe to use, cut height is adjustable £225

Stihl BR420 backpack blower - converted to mistblower so has a tank/nozzles fitted. Can be used as blower or for liquid application. Very rare indeed £200

SCH Scarifying/moss rake attachment for tractor - wheeled tow along with transport wheels and ballast tanks (unpowered) - £120

SCH 12v pump/spray lance attachment for above to turn into bulk sprayer - £25

If anyone has any requirements please ask as I am offered things all the time (but am careful what I buy).

The above prices are for forum members only.

I have to buy a ride-on for my place, so I'll probably end up buying the usual cheapo down at Bricostore (equivalent of B&Q or similar here) which will cost me a 1000 euro or thereabouts.

I'd take you up on the tractor with cutting deck, if it wasn't for the distance. Ho hum...

That's an irony Clive - two Romanians were here mucking me about on Sunday - wanted to put it on a lorry back home...but then didnt...but then did....but then got a boot up their a*se !

Sorry for that, you're not exactly experiencing the best of the bunch as it were, with some that decide the UK has something to offer... :icon-rolleyes:

Pity, they could have earned a few bob driving it to my place, but I recon the chances are it wouldn't have got here.:lol:

Back