Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Video... My first attempt at editing.. whaddya all think???

Lazz, that's brilliant. I have a digi camcorder and I can just about get something onto Oooh - Toob

Did you use iMovie then?

:clap: Excellent Olazz, look out Mr Scorsese! I saw this before you posted here as I'm subscribed to your web page and got notification of new video.

Impressive Mr Olazz ..... or is that Indianna

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That looks fantastic. You're a pro.

Did you use iMovie then?

I did indeed... took me ages to learn just the basics... not the most intuitive software, and very very slow to upload video clips to edit... must be something easier and more intuitive out there..

Thanks guys, I've Got to say even I was chuffed with the end result, mostly so with the music/pic sync.

Very good, I like that

Looking forward to the full length feature film.... will it be out for Chistmas? :thumbup:

I did indeed... took me ages to learn just the basics... not the most intuitive software, and very very slow to upload video clips to edit... must be something easier and more intuitive out there..

Thanks guys, I've Got to say even I was chuffed with the end result, mostly so with the music/pic sync.
Windows Movie Maker that comes with Windows is very easy to use. Low threshold. But in e.g. Premiere you can do much more.

I also like the music and I can't wait for the full length movie of the Africa trip.

Back