Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Byways

Daughter's 1st birthday. How popular would I be..... :(

Tommo&Claire said:
Anyone else up for this?
maybe start a seperate thread? I think Ray will come, his 80 should be back on the road by then.

Tommo&Claire said:
Anyone else up for this?

14th could be good, is it just for the 1 day ?

Not far from me in Warrington

Graham

Paul_Humphreys said:
Jimbo4x4 said:
(first to complete the old black run without a winch :twisted: )

Maybe not!! I drove everything there before it became Hill & Ditch, when someone named Paul use to run it. It is where I put my Range Rover on its side!!

Paul

Not looking for a cock waving competition or anything mate but I've not been there since it became hill n ditch ;) I've always just known it as "Mouldsworth quarry". The black run was the one that started off to the left of the entrance past the hut, and skirted the railway line then up through the trees before coming down a really steep drop back into the main arena. I hear it's alot easier now.

5224980057_large.jpg

We have something in common though, I put my SJ on it's side there once :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
5224980057_large.jpg

Who brought the bare-chested off-road warrior along :lol: :lol:

Yah boo to the 14th - can I bring the caravan with me on these routes? Thats the day we head off for Devon :(

24Seven said:
Is the 14th on then?

If there is space I'm interested please?

I shall be laning on the 14th, even if I'm a billy no mates ;) Don't know where exactly but you're more than welcome to join us Matt.

:doh: I'm not gonna be able to make it now.

I'll be in Bridlington on the 14th, girlfriend's orders :thumbdown:

Jon Wildsmith said:
24Seven said:
Is the 14th on then?

If there is space I'm interested please?

I shall be laning on the 14th, even if I'm a billy no mates ;) Don't know where exactly but you're more than welcome to join us Matt.

Cool, I will camp Mid Wales on the Friday and then come and find you on Saturday morning :mrgreen:

I wonder how many we can get to turn up?

Graham

Jimbo4x4 said:
Not looking for a cock waving competition or anything mate but I've not been there since it became hill n ditch ;) I've always just known it as "Mouldsworth quarry". The black run was the one that started off to the left of the entrance past the hut, and skirted the railway line then up through the trees before coming down a really steep drop back into the main arena. I hear it's alot easier now.

PMSL, well anyway heres a picture

PIC000001.jpg

It was in the days of Mouldsworth when I went there. It was run by someone called Paul (yes another one). V8 wits SATs on. It would go anywhere :mrgreen:

Paul

Paul_Humphreys said:
Jimbo4x4 said:
PMSL, well anyway heres a picture

PIC000001.jpg
LMFAO! That's exactly where I went over!! Did the hole after the brow of the hill snatch the wheel out of your hands? That's what happened to me, went full lock up the bank on the left and I was going over before I could even put my foot on the clutch :lol:

Where are we going for this? How far is it from Woking? Is anyone staying over, or is it there and back in 1 day?

Back