Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted 80 Series Door Cards

Ecoman

Country Flag
scotland
I'm looking for either a full set of 80 Series door cards in grey leather with walnut trim, or a drivers door card in plain grey leather. They must be in good condition.

Thanks in advance.

Ive seen gary at 80 breaker advertising sets of these not so long ago. Worth giving him a ring.

Ive seen gary at 80 breaker advertising sets of these not so long ago. Worth giving him a ring.

Establish first his returns if not satisfied policy. It used to be " if you aren't satisfied you pay to return it" . I don't know if this has changed though as I've not needed him for a good while now.

My advice with Garry 80 is make the effort and go visit him to see what you're buying.
If you get him to post he's likely to send you any old shite.

Thanks for the replies.

Gary does have a nice set that would suit me perfectly and I even got as far as paying for them. The problem was that because I live on a Scottish island my deliveries need to be either, sent via the post office, or through a third party courier that has a depot on the island, otherwise it costs a small fortune. This caused issues with his courier and the package got returned to him (probably didn't help that his courier printed the address label incorrectly). He did give me a refund.

I have since organised for a friend in England to take delivery of large parcels for me to save any future hassle.

I'm still on the look out for doorcards

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back