Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted Fuel Filler neck LJ70

Shaun

Country Flag
uk
Any of you good people know where I will get a fuel filler neck for my 1992 LJ70
New or used, mine is a little too far gone.
Thanks.

I've got a good used one. ;)

Dunno how much postage would be from down here though. :flags-australia:

Could be a little pricey to post Ben.
Euro 4x4 have them but states left hand drive only.
Surely there all the same unless the tank fills up from the other side on a lhd :think:

:thumbup:

I'd have thought they are all the same. :think:

Maybe send them an email and ask them. :icon-biggrin:

I ordered parts from europarts and service was very good. drop them a question, probably is the same part.
mine has the fill on the right side of vehicle, thats for a lhd lj.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shaun were they able to help with this part for a rhd 70? I need one also.
I haven’t called them but plan to within the next coupe of days.
Il keep you posted.

No worries, I’ve ordered filler neck from Milner and all brackets/bolts from amayan.

Don’t waste your time, they called me today to cancel my order. I’ve now ordered it from Amayama which is unfortunate as I tried to cancel with Milner the next day so now have two orders coming from Japan two weeks apart with two shipping costs.

I've got a good used one. ;)

Dunno how much postage would be from down here though. :flags-australia:

Hi Ben

At this point if you have a good one that will fit a rhd 2.4 id be interested in seeing how much shipping would actually cost. I'll pm you in case you're serious about selling it.

cheers :)

Hi Bund,

Apologies for the slow reply, I've only just got internet again after 2 weeks without it. :thumbdown:

I'm happy to post one of the ones I have, but I think Amayama will be quicker because I'm not home for another week and then were moving house so at the earliest its going to be 2-3 weeks before I can send it and then it would take a week to get to you. :think:

Happy new year Ben and hope the move went well.

I’m still having no joy, all of them have just said waiting on stock now, please keep me in mind when you go mainland.

There' a guy who breaks 40's and 70's over here in Ireland. He's based in wexford. From experience he can be on the pricey side but might be worth giving him a buzz. His number is 00353539007958

Thanks Doyle, I’ll call him first thing.

6A2EA2FE-F4C2-4C76-9CB4-BF3D096DDDFA.jpeg
27E1B3BA-7DA7-4A62-8310-72FB1720396E.jpeg
Just thought I’d give you guys an update on my fuel filler.
I ended up emailing Euro 4x4 and they where extremely helpful and after 3 weeks the filler neck arrived.
It was a bit pricey but a genuine part.
£197.00 including postage that included a new complete passenger mirror, which was a nice cheap copy part.

Last edited:
I think a batch must of finally got made as mine arrived after a few months wait.

720BB6FC-4A3F-463B-979B-F10368282A96.jpeg

I think a batch must of finally got made as mine arrived after a few months wait.

View attachment 141480
Nice one Bund that probably was the case.

I plan to flat it back and apply 2-3 coats of etch primer then plenty of waxoyl.
Maybe make a guard to protect it from the elements.

Back