Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted hj 60 fuel pick up

TAZANIMAL

Country Flag
uk
hi has any body got a spare fuel pick up that gos in the top right corner of my tank
taz "torque of the devil"

I may have one.

hi has any body got a spare fuel pick up that gos in the top right corner of my tank
taz "torque of the devil"

Hi Taz I have just had to change my fuel tank so will check and see if the one on my old tank is any good. I will try and do it tomorrow if I get chance.

mike.

Tax

sorry for getting your hopes up I have just checked and it rotten like the rest of the tank pipe split where hose was pulled off.

Mike

hi could still use it i am not a bad welder and would be able to put a new pipe on it save me time of the road when i come to do it

hi could still use it i am not a bad welder and would be able to put a new pipe on it save me time of the road when i come to do it

Ok I will try and get it off and if it's salvageable I will post unless you are visiting Warwick in the week as working down there.

Picking up pick up

Ok I will try and get it off and if it's salvageable I will post unless you are visiting Warwick in the week as working down there.
HI had a look on google it is an hr each way i think it may be best to post it as even the best hj60 will use 20L of deisel on that run taz "TORQUE OF THE DEVIL"

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Taz,

i took the the fuel pickup off today and packed it ready to send so let me have your address and I will post it. Just send me the price of posting.

Mike.

Back