Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WANTED !! rims and tyres

Country Flag
wales
hi all, im in need of 4 15"x 10 rims for my 80, I intend to do a 2" lift and fit some 35" tyres, so if there any tyres about I will take them to !! :)

10" are not easy to find in my experience, although I'm always looking for 16s not 15s.

You could keep your options open though, and go for a set of 5 in 16s as an alternative.

Cheers for feed back fellas, I'm a little lost when it comes to tyre sizes, my intention is to do a 2" lift and fit larger tyres, I been told I can fit 35", if this is not possible I will fit smaller. I got some 7" rims but I believe I need 8" or wider for the larger tyres, am I correct ???

Cheers for feed back fellas, I'm a little lost when it comes to tyre sizes, my intention is to do a 2" lift and fit larger tyres, I been told I can fit 35", if this is not possible I will fit smaller. I got some 7" rims but I believe I need 8" or wider for the larger tyres, am I correct ???

It depends on the width of the "larger" tyres.

On 16" rims, a 305/70/16 will give you 33" but you can get 35" on 15" rims with 295/85/15s on 7" wide rims.

Have a play with this

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
bloody sods law !!! I all ready sourced some wheels, cheers for the heads up though guys. Just need some tyres now, 35"x15 if any about :)
I post some pics when I work out how !!!

Back