Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted trim parts for LJ70 1992 VX SWB

Cardo

Garage
Country Flag
grenada
Hi, Its a long story but after having some bodywork done to our LJ70 we are missing a rear handle from the interior and a small plastic trim piece that goes over the trim on the back pillar near the roof. If any one has these lurking anywhere I could pay by paypal. Hope someone can help. All the best. Richard

I may have those bits spare Richard. :icon-smile:

Which rear handle is it? One of the grab handles above the rear side windows? :think:

Hi Ben, yes its one of the two grab handles at the rear section of the car. As you look towards the back of the the car from the front its on the right hand side although I think they are both the same. The other part is on the left hand pillar at back also looking from the front towards the rear. Very kind of you to respond. If you do have them let me know what you want for them and I can paypal you.

ReartrimBitmissing.jpgRearHandleMissing.jpg Here are photos of where the two parts are missing. Hope this helps. Richard

No worries Richard, I will have a look tonight after work. :thumbup:

I've found the parts you need Richard. :icon-wink:

If you send me your address I will get them in the post to you. :icon-biggrin:

There going to be pretty well traveled having originated in Japan, then spent the last 20 years in the UK before coming to Australia with me, and now there going to you! :think:

I'm not looking to make money, if you cover the postage you can have them. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ben , that's incredibly generous of you. Thank you so much. I'll send you a pm with my address. If you ever find yourself out in this part of the world there's a few cold beers waiting with your name on them.:thumbup:

No worries Richard, thanks. :thumbup:

I got them posted today. :icon-wink:

Heres a pic of the bits before I put them in the envelope.

Attachments

• P2260086.JPG
    P2260086.JPG
    635.3 KB · Views: 5
Perfect. Even the right colour! Have sent you a pm. Many thanks Ben.

Back