Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Waypoint 4X4 Tours

Charlie

Country Flag
indonesia
I just went to look at their webpage, but it looks like its gone...... Has Barrie closed Waypoint 4X4 Tours, or is there a problem with the webpage.

Think so both his 70's were up for sale at the beginning of the summer

It does look that way. Shame I really enjoyed the trip I did with him

I did my first trip to Morocco with Barry and really enjoyed it. His evening meals were excellent!

Yes he has shut up shop. I was booked on a tour in June with him and it got cancelled for "personal reasons". No other explanation.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Family 'differences' I understand

That's as good a reason as any. Sorry you're not operating any more. You had a firm following and very good reputation.

Hope you can find time to participate on here. Good advice and experience is always in demand.

CJ

For those that are interested Barrie is relaunching under a new company. The focus of the tours has changed slightly to include active activities such as biking, kayaking and rafting. The tours are still fully catered which from my experience is very high quality.

https://www.active4x4adventures.com/

The website is still under development but gives a good idea of what to expect.

For those that are interested Barrie is relaunching under a new company. The focus of the tours has changed slightly to include active activities such as biking, kayaking and rafting. The tours are still fully catered which from my experience is very high quality.

https://www.active4x4adventures.com/

The website is still under development but gives a good idea of what to expect.
I'm very pleased to hear that Ian, Barry ran a good tour company and his catering was top notch.
I still have a wonderful memory of sitting round a campfire in the Sahara at moonrise with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon sounding from my CD player.

Back