Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

The boss was home long enough for a netflixathon over easter so we watched Tom Hardy's "Taboo" and while its a full book one i do hope there will be a book two .

Taboo that was dark and well done series and like you Shayne hope for series two

I've been investigating the film locations with a vague notion to go take a look sometime .

Shayne I thinks some of them places have changed a tad since that was filmed what with that gherkin place and the Thames barrier being built since then mind you they film colouring in blokes did a dammed good job colouring it in was the original film in black and white or sepia and none of that jerkkeyness you get with some of them there modern films and the voice over lip synchronisation is just bloody amazing what gets me is how did the film blokes know his name you know the one who plays the lead role

Lol I was shocked to learn Hardy and his father created the character and most of the storyline . I was actually looking for the book it was based on because the detail was so impressive it actually had me wishing i'd have read it instead because books can go so much deeper .

Tilbury Fort has to be worth a visit me thinks

Bohemian Rhapsody just because i came on TV and fully expecting to be disappointed because seriously who could possibly play Freddie convincingly ?

I was wrong it was great , so very well made I can only applaud it .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Latest Indiana Jones hokum last night. I've got to say I was sceptical as I think they went downhill from the excellent and pretty original first one to the ridiculous alien based Crystal Skull effort but last nights viewing ( time travel accepted) was well enjoyed. I don't think the train top fight scenes had the realism of the James Bond ones but apart from that an 80 year old Harrison Ford puts up a pretty good show.

Back