Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What OS Landranger Map #'s cover the lanes of north Wales

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
As the subject title I'm after getting myself some OS Landranger maps to cover the areas most frequented in north Wales for Green Laning :)

Is there a list of the most relavent map numbers in the Landranger series somewhere :?:

Thank you :thumbup:

Re: What OS Landranger Map #'s cover the lanes of north Wale

The OS web site should have a map of the country with the map numbers overlayed so you can see what you need, which depends where exactly you're going and the scale of mapping you want :)

Re: What OS Landranger Map #'s cover the lanes of north Wale

Jon Wildsmith said:
The OS web site should have a map of the country with the map numbers overlayed so you can see what you need, which depends where exactly you're going and the scale of mapping you want :)
Not to worry :) It was only that I was on the OS web site ordering some Landranger maps for a Green Lane forey that we are planning on making into the Cambridge area on the 6th of Feb & I thought I would get some maps in preperation for our planned trip into Wales when we will be staying at the place recomened by Scott viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9754 (Llanerchindda Farm) http://www.cambrianway.com/index.cfm?id=106 . As it turns out the chap that runs/owns Llanerchindda Farm is a keen off roader himself & has an off road course that can be used on the farm. He is also an exhibitor @ the forthcoming 4x4 Travel Show, so I shall probably have a chat with him about the best map numbers to get as he has a map room available for use & keeps an upto date list of closed lanes. Looking @ FUGAWI it looks to be about 20 plus maps :shock: :? :lol: ;)

Back