Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what other forums are you on?

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
What other forums do you frequent?

me, obviously 90% of the time on this fine specimen of a forum, but i drop in on arb talk. A tree surgery forum that has log burner and firewood sections, woodland management etc, and a good section on big kit, unimogs and the like. Interesting read and friendly folk.
i also drop in on ice age now and weather watch uk, only in winter mind. Kt tom is a forcasting genius.

This mainly, I H8 MUD occasionally and I run a niche forum about Nakamichi 1000ZXL Cassette Decks.

Several shooting forums, a fishing one, like CG, Arbtalk, couple of construction ones

These days though, just here, the fishing forum and one shooting one, pop in on arbtalk now and again

This one, IH8MUD and, occasionally, the other LC forum and a couple of bike forums.

This one at least twice a day, TLOC and a load of bike clubs:

Ariel Owners' Club, Panther Owners' Club, UKGSer (for BMW 'GS' bikes), Tiger Cub Club, Scottish Classic MC Club, Vintage Motorcycle Club, Bath Classic MC Club.

That's a lot of Annual Subs :doh:.

Bob.

Bit of an eclectic mix:
Active on:
-OzVolvo
-Turbobricks
-MySwag
-4x4Earth
-ExpeditionPortal
-Here

Accounts, but not currently active:
-UK Rivers Guidebook
-Song of the Paddle

Facebook Groups (the modern alternative to forums but with added D!ckheads in some cases... Land Cruiser groups aren't bad though):
-Toyota Hilux Surf Owners Group
-40 SERIES LANDCRUISER OWNERS
-BJ40-FJ45-HJ47 LANDCRUISER GROUP AUSTRALIA

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mma-mopar muscle assosiation. Me my dad and uncle bought this cheap and it took us 2 years to get back on the road, this too is a never ending project just like that other car I own

Screenshot_20171225-071706.png

A whole mix of them... Nissan, Isuzu, Land Rover, double rifles, 1911, firearms, shooting, hunting, African hunting, reloading, watches, gunsmithing, etc...

Radford Valve Amplifier Forum.
VW forums ( The VW ones lack the expertise that's on this LC forum).

good thread!

Climbing, photography and art are my other main forums. But none of them even come close to this forum in terms of a friendliness and helpfulness of the members and general community sprit.

Mma-mopar muscle assosiation. Me my dad and uncle bought this cheap and it took us 2 years to get back on the road, this too is a never ending project just like that other car I own

View attachment 138537

Around 1980 I had the chance to buy a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda with the 426 Hemi engine. It was up at just under £2k and in excellent nick. Not knowing that much about Yank cars then and being put off by the LHD I passed and ended up with a 1974 XJ12 for £500 less. With hindsight I should have bought the Cuda, they're worth a small fortune!

Around 1980 I had the chance to buy a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda with the 426 Hemi engine. It was up at just under £2k and in excellent nick. Not knowing that much about Yank cars then and being put off by the LHD I passed and ended up with a 1974 XJ12 for £500 less. With hindsight I should have bought the Cuda, they're worth a small fortune!
Christ if only you knew what you know now! Ours is a 1967 rhd, I believe they made about 300. We fitted a 383 big block out of a interceptor. They never come factory with a big block in rhd. We soon discovered why.......... took a lot of head scratching to make it fit !!!

Hope you have a 'suitable' exhaust on it Josh. I bet it sounds sweet.

This forum
Pigeon watch
Face book
CIPHE
OFTEC
audi sport net
x drivers
a few others from moons ago

For me it's
Bird Watching
Bird keeping
Photography