Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wheel bearing info.

stumog

Country Flag
england
I am going to replace my wheel bearings soon and wondered if anybody has spares that could tell me the n umbers on the inner and outer race as i can get them for my supplier.
i think the front and rear are the same but not 100%. would like the info as i dont want to take apart then get them.

thanks
stu

front and rear are the same, I'll get a set out of the garage later if nobody else posts first.

do you have any genuine hubs seals kicking about jon? if so how much feel free to pm.
stu

worth double checking but think the Koyo bearings I fitted on my '93 where:
Inner wheel bearing – JLM104948 with JLM104910
Outer wheel bearing – LM102949 with LM102910

IIRC my original bearings also had 'Hi Cap' (believe the Hi Cap means hardened in Koyo terms) stamped on them but the bearing shop couldn't find these listed.
Not sure if this Hi Cap makes any difference as have 40k miles on the new ones and they seem happy enough.:eusa-think:

Dave.

do you have any genuine hubs seals kicking about jon? if so how much feel free to pm.
stu
I will have a look later and let you know Stu but I am doing an order at the end of the month so if you want anything PM me.

worth double checking but think the Koyo bearings I fitted on my '93 where:
Inner wheel bearing – JLM104948 with JLM104910
Outer wheel bearing – LM102949 with LM102910

IIRC my original bearings also had 'Hi Cap' (believe the Hi Cap means hardened in Koyo terms) stamped on them but the bearing shop couldn't find these listed.
Not sure if this Hi Cap makes any difference as have 40k miles on the new ones and they seem happy enough.:eusa-think:

Dave.

I have the same numbers but mine (from Toyota) say Hi Cap on them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back