Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

When selling an 80, can you be just a little TOO honest?

He's from Yorkshire.
So do you mean the 80, or the seller...... :icon-biggrin:

Mexborogh, mining country, straight to the point and no frills. Latin in Mexyland " I Sh*t, I Shat, I Shot " :lol:

Andy

Yes, not technically Yorkshire. Not real Yorkshire anyway. So you be careful what you say. Remember where you lot originated from and how you got there! If it wasn't for overcrowding in the jails of places like Mex, Australia would still just be populated by roos and kwalas.

How sweet is that ad!

...car is dirtier than it looks in pics cos it's raining... :laughing-rolling:

KARL ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm asking myself why is he selling this "bombproof" motor , unloved as it may be the truck has obviously served its owner well and blunt as the ad might be it achieves two things - firstly the ad SCREAMS honesty - second it absolutely removes all liability should the buyer not be happy with his/her purchase . I would buy it if i was in the market for an 80 but i'd want someone who knows these trucks inside and out to check it over before i did .

Yes, not technically Yorkshire. Not real Yorkshire anyway. So you be careful what you say. Remember where you lot originated from and how you got there! If it wasn't for overcrowding in the jails of places like Mex, Australia would still just be populated by roos and kwalas.

So what you're saying is..... We're related..!! Perhaps a little distant, but still possible.... Now I have another place to stay when visiting sunny England, hey bro.....? (Bro = brother, not sure how to spell it the Yorkshire way)
There were a few locals keeping watch on the 'roo population when the boats sailed in, but we're still over-run by 'Roos, although we keep working through the problem with occasional BBQ's.
(Koalas taste too much like Eucalyptus Oil)

Anyway, sorry, got off track. Buy the 80, it'll do another 20 years before it needs a wash. And it'll save the poor fella from having to sell his children into child slave labour instead. Or has that been banned now...? :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
We may well be! Looking forward to family discount.

Truth is that with a wash and vac out, that 80 would probably get you to Capetown and back. Been on a farm and cow muck is corrosive so I dread to think what the underside is like. It has rust in places I didn't were places.

I'm watching Clive don't worry. It will be back at mine if the money's right :icon-biggrin:

I threw one in the scrap recently. I had front and rear. No one was interested in them

Oh bugger! Bit too heavy to pop one in the post though Chris....:whistle:

Your right Chris.
The axels them selves aren't worth anything mega. It just the internals.

Your right Chris.
The axels them selves aren't worth anything mega. It just the internals.

That's OK for you guys to say, but mine is bent at the right knuckle somewhere, which would make it worth even less. Can't find one here for buggery! :icon-rolleyes: All the innards are new, except it needs new CVs.

Well Clive. For £100 I can get you one into one of the trucks coming your way next year or ill bring it if I can manage to do the trip.

It would be great Karl, but lugging an axle all the way across Europe isn't my idea of fun. I do appreciate the offer though. Jon as well, has offered to bring a trailer, which is amazing!

I dont don't know what to do TBH. Anyway, there's a bit of time twixt now and then, so I'll have a think about it.

Fantastic of you to offer anyway and I would like to think that you might make it after all :icon-biggrin:

Back