Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where can I find lock-nuts for my 80?

Hi Guys,

Need some help please!!

We just about to depart on the long journey down south and I totally forgot to get some lock nuts to prevent Africa claiming my alloys :shh:

I tired Halfords and Fleebay but time is of the essence and I can't chance it going wronmg with 5 days to go!

Any help please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I hate to suggest Toyota. But if it's that tight and you want them guaranteed before you go, you may just have to bend over and take the spanking. They may not be that much. :whistle:

Chris

I'd get from Toyota - the milners ones aren't as nice a fit and get stuck in sockets or wheel spanners.
It's worth the extra I promise!
I have both, but just saying

Why dont you try any of the 80 breakers, I'm sure lots of Cruisers for breaking come in with LWN, and the original box. Try Karl Webster, if he can't help then he woll put you in contact with someone who can.

Andy :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dave Docwra said:
I must have had a good set, they worked fine for me...
the heads are much bulkier than the OEM ones I find Dave. Aldo different material? Glad yours work. I had my wheels off many times during a 2 week period and I found them a pain

Hi Goingdownsouth, if its not too late then I have a set you can have FOC.

Tell me where to send them if you are already enroute and I will get them in the post asap :thumbup:

Back