Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to list Land Cruiser for sale?

gregreiterestate

Country Flag
united_states
Hello -

My husband died in an accident and I am seeking to sell his 1989 Land Cruiser. Is it possible to list the vehicle for sale through this forum? I don't see a thread for this. And if not here, do you have other recommendations? I tried eBay and only got a bunch of rude messages. Thanks!

Hi we don't have a huge following from the USA on this forum but we are a friendly bunch so perhaps we could help you put together an ad . Forum rules mean you need 15 posts before you can add pictures so how about telling us what you know about your Landcruiser for sale , i assume it is a 60 series ?

Sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

Even if they're of a minority, we do have a growing membership from the USA. There are also forums more associated with the US, ih8mud.com is the one that comes to mind.

Gather all the information you can about the truck, including service book or recent repair and maintenance bills/details. Take a 360 degree set of photos outside and inside, and if possible some pics underneath. Don't worry about any rust or bad points about the truck, buyers know where to look, so you can't hide the, and it's best to be up-front about them.

With a package of info, you'll be ready to post wherever will accept an advertisement.

As Shayne said, keep posting on here to get your 15 posts up first.

Thanks so much, guys! Yes, I have photos and recent repair records. The ih8mud.com site you mention sounds like a great one for me to try.

Back