Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winch and rear bumper LC100

Dutchy

Hi,

I am looking for a used but in good condition winch and rear bumper for my 2001 Landcruiser 100. Preferably from ARB or TJM but open to other brands.

For the winchbumper I am looking for the version with one hoop in the middle.

PM me if you have one or know someone who is willing to sell. If needed I can trade my current bumpers in if needed.

Thnx
Paul

Assuming you mean a front winch bumper, and a rear steel bumper?

Just clarifying really, you can mount a winch on the back, to pull you out of the trouble you drove into, instead of winching from the front, pulling you further into the sh!t :lol:

Hi Dutchy, to be fair you will get a lot further on here if your first post is an introduction with a few details rather than a wanted enquiry.
We've seen our fair share of one post wonders on here. I think you have to have a certain number of posts to PM BTW.

Assuming you mean a front winch bumper, and a rear steel bumper?

Just clarifying really, you can mount a winch on the back, to pull you out of the trouble you drove into, instead of winching from the front, pulling you further into the sh!t :lol:

To be fair Clive I'd always fit a winch on the back first, if I was only going to fit one.

Andy's right about an introduction, a lot of one post wonders get ignored, just saying. :icon-rolleyes:

Hi Dutchy. Welcome to the forum.
Are you the same Dutchy as on mud?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have you tried Goodwinch?
This page might have what you are looking for.
I have a custom winch from them on the front of my vehicle so that I move stuck vehicles out of the way so I can get through ;)

Back