Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Woke up to this!

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
DSCF0156.JPG
To you Snow hardened Northerners this is 'Nowt'... But for East Kent... We didnt even get snow when the Beast from the East was about.... I think the last time i remember snow down here was 2012...

Give it to Somerset Higgy all we got here is a slight case of dandruff waiting to pose about in Russian rabbit hat army parka christmas jumper tinners pants and chainsaw boots and some winter motorcycle gloves

It was frozen solid Steve... Took me ages to chip it off before i could Play..... Impressed with the Falken Wildpeak AT's..... First snow since iv had 'em'

careful what you wish for. We are at about 650 M & get snow a few times a year , it doesn't hang around very long.Mates who live further up in the mountains can have a bit of a miserable time .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
An early start for me to join another ship this morning saw me drive almost 150miles only to get there and be told they were going to another harbour, 15 miles from my home, tomorrow....so quick PCR test and turn around and drive home, and then out to play with kids and Sisters family!
47042B0D-F416-4289-96F6-B7A088B76C86.jpeg
15D516D7-6B50-4039-B988-007AFB9A8D51.jpeg

Back