Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Worried your Pension will run short?

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Senior health care solution ....
So you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you - what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot any 2 MPs of your choice and 2 illegal immigrants!
Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need! New teeth - no problem. Need glasses, great. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered.. (And your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now).

And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.
Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?

go for it chas & let us know how you get on.oops! no internet in the nick but you could always write - or better still stop whining about how bad things are , how its always someone else's fault ect & get a life

goodoldboy said:
go for it chas & let us know how you get on.oops! no internet in the nick but you could always write - or better still stop whining about how bad things are , how its always someone else's fault ect & get a life
Are you encouraging me to go out and shoot someone :o or are you telling me to stop whining and get a life :hand: or both :confusion-confused:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
goodoldboy said:
if you feel the urge to shoot someone ,shoot yourself
That's not very polite, PM sent

Tommo&Claire said:
goodoldboy said:
if you feel the urge to shoot someone ,shoot yourself

:shock:

Bit unnecessary me thinks?

Yeah, below the belt that one.

Sorry goodoldboy, but I think an apology may be in order.

Graham

Ok chas maybe a bit strong but i'm tired of the racist tone of some of the "jokes" posted here.The constant attacks on illegal immigrants in some sections of the press is encouraging a general hatred of immigrants with serious consequences for all of us.I have worked closely here in Spain with many immigrants both legal & illegal and guess what? they end up doing the shittiest jobs for less money than anyone else, have no idea of their rights & generally get a raw deal.Do they complain?no they just get on with it , work hard & keep their mouths shut.Last year on a forestry contract one of the other subbies had a team of marrocans who were working 10 hours a day ,6 days a week.To save on accommodation costs for their employer they had a 2.5 hour drive, in an old shagger of a van, at each end of the day - us ,we stay in a hotel if we are more than an hour & quarter from home.Bearing in mind I pay €10.00 an hour minimum for my blokes,all legal, they were earning €1100 a month.On top of this they had no radios ,poor Spanish & crap gear - imagine how an accident on the mountain would pan out.This is by no means uncommon nor the worst I have witnessed.The real problem ,to me seems to be large multinationals making vast profits at the expense of the rest of us and those without a voice getting the blame.Ok rant over ,sorry Chas please don't shoot yourself or anyone else.

goodoldboy said:
Ok chas maybe a bit strong but i'm tired of the racist tone of some of the "jokes" posted here.The constant attacks on illegal immigrants in some sections of the press is encouraging a general hatred of immigrants with serious consequences for all of us.I have worked closely here in Spain with many immigrants both legal & illegal and guess what? they end up doing the shittiest jobs for less money than anyone else, have no idea of their rights & generally get a raw deal.Do they complain?no they just get on with it , work hard & keep their mouths shut.Last year on a forestry contract one of the other subbies had a team of marrocans who were working 10 hours a day ,6 days a week.To save on accommodation costs for their employer they had a 2.5 hour drive, in an old shagger of a van, at each end of the day - us ,we stay in a hotel if we are more than an hour & quarter from home.Bearing in mind I pay €10.00 an hour minimum for my blokes,all legal, they were earning €1100 a month.On top of this they had no radios ,poor Spanish & crap gear - imagine how an accident on the mountain would pan out.This is by no means uncommon nor the worst I have witnessed.The real problem ,to me seems to be large multinationals making vast profits at the expense of the rest of us and those without a voice getting the blame.Ok rant over ,sorry Chas please don't shoot yourself or anyone else.
I think I am far from being a racist, one of the best friends (for nearly 40 yrs) I have ever had is a black person and I worked with many while at the Royal Opera House. I do agree that the media sometimes give them bad press, although I read just today how our benefits system has increased immigration in this country, so they are not always the hard working type you would have us believe.
They do the shittiest jobs for less because it is the employers exploiting them, and they don’t complain and work in poor conditions (and those conditions are probably better than they would get in their own countries) because they know there is a line of other immigrants just waiting to jump in, and those jobs would be done by non-immigrants if a fair wage was paid for it, heaven help the employers if they ever unionise (I know the unions can be bad, but I think they are a necessary evil) OK, that’s my rant over and I apologise in advance if any of my future posts seem in any way racist.

I think the clue is in illegal, Goodoldboy you have a choice not to click the button & read the jokes :violin:

Yeah i picked up on that, i have no problems with immigration and i'm hardly a racist. But illegal immigrants have absolutely no right to be here and are a drain on our already hugely overstretched resources.

Fortunately i'll shortly be on the front line of stopping them getting in.

Be careful lads, some of the Saffa's or Ozzies on here might be illegal, you don't want to wake up at the next lincomb with a springbok or roo head in your sleeping bag! :shock:

:lol: ;)

Ok Chas now we are talking,no just ranting.I accept your assertion that you are not a racist.
although I read just today how our benefits system has increased immigration in this country,
how dose the benefit system encourage illegal immigration? where did you read this?is it fact or opinion? I have been unemployed a few times & seem to remember even with everything in order & a reasonable command of English it was difficult to even find out my entitlements let alone claim money.ok that was a long time ago maybe things have changed.What hasn't changed is the miserable amount of money paid - during a recent visit to the UK I became involved in a discussion about benefits & pointed out to one those complaining loudly that what an married couple receive per week would not pay for what he spends on green fees & car valeting.The question surely is why people come here in the first place - many immigrants I speak to here plan to return to there own countries & would not have come if things had been different at home.As for trying to "work the system" my own experience in Spain as a immigrant trying to get even basic government paperwork processed has been Kafkaesque to say the least.What seems to be happening in some sections of the UK press , as usual ,is a simplification of a complex problem, whilst those responsible for the mess we are in get off scott-free & have got there noses back in the trough.As for Scroungers? here in Spain the WV group(profits in 2010 4200 million euros) have received a €200 million "research grant" to build the Audi A1 in Matorell at the same time the catalan authorities announce cuts in schools of %28 for such frivolities as heating & lighting.It's easy to blame those without a voice when things go wrong.

Goodoldboy you have posted this in the wrong section, there is a section available for jokes..

goodoldboy said:
Ok Chas now we are talking,no just ranting.I accept your assertion that you are not a racist.
although I read just today how our benefits system has increased immigration in this country,
how dose the benefit system encourage illegal immigration? where did you read this?is it fact or opinion? I have been unemployed a few times & seem to remember even with everything in order & a reasonable command of English it was difficult to even find out my entitlements let alone claim money.ok that was a long time ago maybe things have changed.What hasn't changed is the miserable amount of money paid - during a recent visit to the UK I became involved in a discussion about benefits & pointed out to one those complaining loudly that what an married couple receive per week would not pay for what he spends on green fees & car valeting.The question surely is why people come here in the first place - many immigrants I speak to here plan to return to there own countries & would not have come if things had been different at home.As for trying to "work the system" my own experience in Spain as a immigrant trying to get even basic government paperwork processed has been Kafkaesque to say the least.What seems to be happening in some sections of the UK press , as usual ,is a simplification of a complex problem, whilst those responsible for the mess we are in get off scott-free & have got there noses back in the trough.As for Scroungers? here in Spain the WV group(profits in 2010 4200 million euros) have received a €200 million "research grant" to build the Audi A1 in Matorell at the same time the catalan authorities announce cuts in schools of %28 for such frivolities as heating & lighting.It's easy to blame those without a voice when things go wrong.

Just a point to note here GoodOldBoy, this you have posted here is what is known as opinion, not fact. Perhaps you should brush up on the exact meaning of each.

You can post your opinion wherever you like on this site as we are an open forum, what you can't do is tell someone that their opinion is wrong because yours is fact. It is also quite rude to invite someone to shoot themselves because they have a differing opinion.

now now girls. Don't let me open a can of whip-ass on the lot of you. :mrgreen:

I believe that it's Whup ass actually Crispin. Whip ass, in my opinion, is something entirely different. :obscene-buttred: :teasing-whipyellow: Although this could actually be a fact.

Chris

Back