Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100-series owners: quick favour, please!

MikesVX80

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Would someone be so kind as to let me know the dimensions of the boot area of a Landcruiser 100-series, please? I am after the following dimensions:

- Width, inner wheelarch to inner wheelarch
- Width, full interior width at a height of 10" (i.e. above the top of the inner wheelarches)
- Depth, from the inside of the tailgate (when closed) to the back of the middle row seats (at floor level)
- Depth, from the inside of the tailgate (when closed) to the back of the middle row seats (at a height of approx 10")

Would really appreciate it!

Many thanks :)

Would someone be so kind as to let me know the dimensions of the boot area of a Landcruiser 100-series, please? I am after the following dimensions:

- Width, inner wheelarch to inner wheelarch
- Width, full interior width at a height of 10" (i.e. above the top of the inner wheelarches)
- Depth, from the inside of the tailgate (when closed) to the back of the middle row seats (at floor level)
- Depth, from the inside of the tailgate (when closed) to the back of the middle row seats (at a height of approx 10")

Would really appreciate it!

Many thanks :)

Mike - my seats have gone and I have drawers installed so I cant really measure the floor level measurements easily. However, my drawers are 210 high (ie approx. 10") and they are 100cm deep which gives a couple of cm to the 2nd row seats and approx. 5cm from the drawer front face to the tailgate surface - all these measured at the 10" high level (ie approx. 107 total). At that level it is 150cm wide at its widest. Note - early, late and import trucks may have different widths. Mine is a 2004 facelift c/w rear a/c and heater. Have a look on my "hedgehog" build thread in overland section if you want to see general pictures of that area

Mike - my seats have gone and I have drawers installed so I cant really measure the floor level measurements easily. However, my drawers are 210 high (ie approx. 10") and they are 100cm deep which gives a couple of cm to the 2nd row seats and approx. 5cm from the drawer front face to the tailgate surface - all these measured at the 10" high level (ie approx. 107 total). At that level it is 150cm wide at its widest. Note - early, late and import trucks may have different widths. Mine is a 2004 facelift c/w rear a/c and heater. Have a look on my "hedgehog" build thread in overland section if you want to see general pictures of that area

That's great, thanks Steve! :)

Back