Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

12 Wheels and 3 Tyres

Mal Eade

Country Flag
england
Anyone interested in my collection of Landcruiser wheels and tyres.

The Tyres are 285 x 75 x 16 tyre size.

6 16'' wheels and 6 15'' wheels

One 16'' wheel is crap and no good.

Make me an offer.

IMG_0896.jpg IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0896.jpg

Mal, oddly I have a need (desire) for 3 tyres. I don't really need rims. So, if there is someone out there fancying this spectacular array of wheels but doesn't want the tyres, we could maybe come to an arrangement. I want some better tyres for my trailer plus a spare and those are just the right thing really.

So really registering interest at this point. Can't stop someone buying the lot of course, but they're really bob on size wise and type for me.

Chris

Mal, oddly I have a need (desire) for 3 tyres. I don't really need rims. So, if there is someone out there fancying this spectacular array of wheels but doesn't want the tyres, we could maybe come to an arrangement. I want some better tyres for my trailer plus a spare and those are just the right thing really.

So really registering interest at this point. Can't stop someone buying the lot of course, but they're really bob on size wise and type for me.

Chris

Well lets hope that someone wants the wheels, or you could make me an offer for just the tyres.

I would be interested in them aftermarket alloys assuming they are 16x8 with a negative offset .

I would be interested in them aftermarket alloys assuming they are 16x8 with a negative offset .

They are standard Toyota wheels thats all I know.

Make an offer for the wheels then.

How about 50 quid each given they might end up on ebay if they don't fit as i would like ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The ones with the little holes in i'm talking about i can only see 5 in the pics ?

Bolloxs i just read the description again they are 15" which won't fit sorry .

Edit

We crossed posts what can i say just to busy to think the phone won't stop and when i seen them i just thought i should get my name on them quick .

Last edited:
Bolloxs i just read the description again they are 15" which won't fit sorry .

I can't count.

There are 7 16inch wheels

There are 5 15 inch wheels

One 16inch wheel is no good and scrap.

Back