1962 FJ40 rebuild

Mick Zilm May 16, 2018

Tags:
  1. Mick Zilm

Mick Zilm New Member I am in australia

Map
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg hi I am Mick from south Australia and I have been working on my 62 fj40 for a few years now I swapped it for my ninja road bike around 5 years ago she was rough but mostly all there unfortunately I don't have the original engine and have a fully worked Holden Hz 253 in its place I have just got engine in and have it running nice I painted my FJ flat black but after being pulled up by police a lot I have decided to repaint it gun metal grey and almost prepped ready for respray I also have got bully liner for the inside and tailgate under the windscreen and thinking maybe the dash aswell . I have a lot of questions that I will ask in the 40 series forum hoping there's someone out there willing to share there knowledge

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. Rodger

Rodger Well-Known Member

Map
    Hi Mick and welcome.

Photos are essential.

Just put a reply on the thread about the 70, but reading this you are going to need adapter plate etc so that's another consideration.

We'll help where we can.

Regards,
    Rodger

3. Mick Zilm

Map
    I on
    l only have a iPad that has all my pics and vids I can't seam to add photos any advice or do I need a computer?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. fbnss

fbnss Well-Known Member Supporter I am in england

Map
    When you're typing hit upload a file and browse for it.
    Screenshot_20180516-151440_Samsung Internet.jpg

5. Mick Zilm

Map
    Y image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

6. Mick Zilm

Map
    Thanks for your help and sorry for the multiple pics think I have it Sussed now

fbnss likes this.
  7. Mick Zilm

Map
  8. tonytoyota

tonytoyota Well-Known Member

Map
    Hi and welcome that is a cool looking cruiser you have got have fun with it from Tony

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter