Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1976 FJ45 long pickup - looking for a chassis

dixie

Country Flag
great_britain
I am looking for a good serviceable chassis and any good bits especially cabin panels / bodywork, tray . Will import. Please get in contact if you have anything that will help me pass the Mot!! Thanks

Last edited:
Theres a fella in Scotland who has a spare 45 chassis. Haven't been in contact since last summer but I'm sure its available. . I'll pm his details..:thumbup:

My message got sent as an email. .doesn't seem that I can pm you with your low post count???

So how bad is the rust on your existing chassis? Ive read that they can snap just behind the cab..

I hope the contact helps.. Iwan

Hi Iwan
Thanks for your reply. I don't seem to have received the email. Would you mind trying again please. I checked my profile and it all seems to be set to get mails.. The rust is pretty bad behind the cab. I have started to look at replacing sections with fabricated pieces but a good chassis would save a whole lotta work. My chances of getting a long pick up chassis in uk are slim and i was suprised that you may know of one. fingers are crossed. cheers

Hi Dixie , I think there are a few limitations on the forum for new users such as no pics until you have posted 15 times , possibly this also effects private messages . It's aimed at deterring spammers you understand so when king mumbo jumbo tries to sell us a Scottish castle 15 times his account can be deleted without further justification . It's not a perfect solution and can be annoying for genuine users but 15 posts generally lets moderators know you are human and you do have an interest in cruisers .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back