Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1989 60series

Thats two LC's where the owners cant lift dogs in back any more.....do LC owners only have fat dogs?

My parents dog is getting on a bit and he can't get in the back of dad's Navara let alone my 80 anymore. At 45 kg he isn't light even though he is really skinny.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

looks fairly clean, doesn't know the difference between difflocks and freewheeling hubs though!:doh:

personally, I'd get the dog a ramp!!:icon-wink:

Last edited:
" Clucking bells ", £4k after 2 days:shock::shock:
All of a sudden there seems to be a rush of interest in the previously unloved 60 series.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It might be the light but I think I can see areas where the paint has been touched up. reckon that might be rustier than it looks! The front wing corners are shot but far from terminal if it's caught now. Very tidy interior though

I hope the values are going up Andy!!:icon-wink:

Last edited:
Ha ha, yes Andy thankyou, mind you as you know, people can get a bit exited on ebay, I wonder if the guy with the black one got paid the astronomical £7.1K for that sparkley black one or we will see it again at a more realistic price. I still think a completely repaneled one with original paint job would struggle to make that money, maybe it has gone abroad? Who knows?
Its a funny old world this Cruiser thing:icon-wink:

Andy

Back