Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1989 HJ60 on eBay

7k?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Probably about right actually; our FJ73 was sold for $9k in Aus, 1986 and 151,000km. $9k is £5400, so a couple of years and miles off and a diesel engine, it's probably about right.

What did you do to fix your V70R? Remove the propshaft? :eusa-whistle:

Last edited:
:lol: No the previous owner liked spending thousands on it, he fitted a new prop shaft, angle gear and rebuilt the viscous coupling at a Volvo main dealer! AWD is working perfectly, it's silly fast in the wet.

I had a low compression issue so put a new engine in it and put a new RMS but managed to pinch it so leaked quite badly, had to take the box out again to replace the RMS again...

When they work they are fantastic cars, I wish I got an earlier one without all the fancy electronics.

I'm not sure of the relevance of the above post but moving back to the 60 series cruiser one has to ask ones self, is it worth as much as a well tidy 80 series? It certainly is unique and I am interested and quite likely to view with some serious Haggling to come! it would have to be seriously mint for me to go over £4.5K though.

Andy

Back