Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1992 Fully Equipped Land Cruiser. Turbo Intercooler 12 Months MOT

The Right price would be 9K … but £27k would be nice as well.

Don't forget I will consider a swap or PX.

No Dogs, Ex wife's, Children under 18, or anything that will cost me money.

Don't come and expect to take it a way and try it for a weekend or send me the money once I have shipped it to Upper Bongo Bong land.

If i had use for a second truck i might consider swapping the Hummer for this but as sod's law dictates all i want at the moment is a clear space so i can get on with building my garage .

[

Every cruiser owner deep down wants an 80

QUOTE=Shayne;409415]If i had use for a second truck i might consider swapping the Hummer for this but as sod's law dictates all i want at the moment is a clear space so i can get on with building my garage .[/QUOTE]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've no great hankering for an 80 Stu if i wanted one i'd have one , fact is i like my 90 coz its fun to drive and it does everything i need it to .

I've no great hankering for an 80 Stu if i wanted one i'd have one , fact is i like my 90 coz its fun to drive and it does everything i need it to .

i love the look and strength of the 80
but every time i drive one i wish i were in my 120

i'll still probably get an 80 as well tho'
there's just something about them that makes me smile

Lots and Lots of Smiles have been had over the last 7 years with this 80.

Be a sad day when it goes but need to move on.

Been there done that.

Mal

Well there is that. but a friend in need is a pain in the ass.

LOL

On second thoughts your not a pain in the ass quite a nice bloke on the whole.

Mal

After being let down once again the Cruiser is still on the market.

Held on for a month................................... then says I don't want it now.

Makes you want to go in a corner and dribble.

Blimey I seem to have brought this 80, well you can't have to many can you :icon-biggrin:

Nice buy, it's gets addictive this Cruiser malarkey. Daily drive, response or laner?

Well done. Nice truck!

Trevors right.its an addition. Wish I could kick the habit lol.

Nice buy, it's gets addictive this Cruiser malarkey. Daily drive, response or laner?
Won't be a daily drive as I have a new Dmax for that, and don't want to part with WUGG, just brought it cus I could lol

Wow, that has always looked like a good 80
No excuse not to go to Morocco now!
Hope WUgg isn't too jealous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw this truck in the flesh when I went down to collect a roof rack from Mal and I have to say its probably one of the few trucks I would give my right arm for. It looks to have been well though out and has had a lot of time, effort and affection spent on it, not to mention how much it all cost to build over the years.

CWC I think you have got yourself a bargain!:thumbup:

Back